1. Jun Jiang, Huadong Xu, Jianbei Xi, Fengping Lv, Xin Guo, Liqin Jiang, Zhiyong Zhang, Wenhao Hu*, Diastereoselectively switchable enantioselective trapping of carbamate ammonium ylides with imines, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 8428-8431, 2011.
2. Jun Jiang, Xiaoyu Guan, Shunying Liu, Baiyan Ren, Xiaochu Ma, Xin Guo, Fengping Lv, Xiang Wu, and Wenhao Hu*, Highly Diastereoselective Multicomponent Cascade Reactions: Efficient Synthesis of Functionalized 1-Indanols, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52, 1539-1542, 2013.
3. Jun Jiang, Xiaochu Ma, Shunying Liu, Yu Qian, Fengping Lv, Lin Qiu, Xian Wu and Wenhao Hu*, Enantioselective Trapping of Phosphoramidate Ammonium Ylides with Imino Esters for Synthesis of 2,3-Diaminosuccinic Acid Derivatives, Chem. Commun., 49, 4238-4240, 2013.
4. Jun Jiang, Xiaochu Ma, Changge Ji, Zhenqiu Guo, Taoda Shi, Shunying Liu,* and Wenhao Hu*, Ruthenium(II)/Chiral Brønsted Acid Co-Catalyzed Enantioselective Four-Component Reaction/Cascade Aza-Michael Addition for Efficient Construction of 1,3,4-Tetrasubstituted Tetrahydroisoquinolines, Chem. Eur. J., 20, 1505-1509, 2014.
5. Jiang Jun, Guo Zhenqiu, Zhang Zhiyong, Liu Shunying, Ma Xiaochu, Zeng Yunxiang, Hu Wenhao*, Rh2(OAc)4-AuCl3 synergistic catalysis in cyclization/three-component reactions for concise synthesis of isochromenes, Chin Sci Bull (Chin Ver), 58, 1695-1700, 2013.
6. Xiaochu Ma, Jun Jiang, Siying Lv, Wenfeng Yao, Yang Yang, Shunying Liu,* Fei Xia, Wenhao Hu*, An Ylide Transformation of Rhodium(I) Carbene: Enantioselective Three-Component Reaction through Trapping of Rhodium(I)-Associated Ammonium Ylides by -Nitroacrylates, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53, 13136-13139, 2014.
7. Zhenqiu Guo, Taoda Shi, Jun Jiang, Liping Yang, Wenhao Hu*. “Component-match in rhodium catalyzed three-component reactions of ethyl diazoacetate, H2O and aryl imines”. Org. Biomol. Chem., 7, 5028-5033, 2009.
8. Zhenqiu Guo, Mei Cai, Jun Jiang, Liping Yang, Wenhao Hu*. “Synthesis of New 1,2-Dihydroisoquinoline Derivatives via Rh2(OAc)4- and AgOTf-Cocatalyzed Three-Component Reactions of 2-alkynylarylaldimines, diazoacetates, and water or alcohols”. Org. Lett., 12, 652-655, 2010.